what is container bag ?
Container bag (also known as ton bag / space bag / FIBC bag ), it is a kind of flexible transportation packaging container. It has the advantages of moisture-proof, dust-proof, radiation resistance, firmness and safety, and has sufficient strength in structure. Due to the convenient loading, unloading and handling of container bag, the loading and unloading efficiency has been significantly improved and has developed rapidly in recent years.
The bag is usually made of polypropylene, polyethylene and other polyester fibers. It can be widely used in the packaging of all kinds of powdery, granular and massive goods such as chemical industry, building materials, plastics and mineral products. It is an ideal article for warehousing, transportation and other industries.
Chemical raw materials, pharmaceutical raw materials, plastic raw materials, food additives, feed additives, metallurgical powder, ore powder, refractory materials and other industries suitable for ton bag packaging
How to use container bag?
1. Do not stand under the jumbo bag during hoisting operation.
2. Please hang the lifting hook in the center of the sling or rope, and do not lift it obliquely, lift it on one side or pull it obliquely for bagging.
3. Do not rub, hang or collide with other articles during operation.
4. Do not pull the sling to the outside in the opposite direction.
5. When forklift is used for the bag operation, please do not make the fork contact or tie into the bag body to prevent breaking the container bag.
6. When handling in the workshop, try to use pallets to avoid hanging the jumbo bags, shaking and handling at the same time.
7. The container bags shall be kept upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not keep the big bag upright.
9. Do not drag the bag on the ground or concrete.
10. When it is necessary to keep it outdoors, the bulk bag shall be placed on the shelf, and the bag must be tightly covered with opaque shed cloth.
11. After use, wrap the container bag with paper or opaque shed cloth and store it in a ventilated place.