FIBC jumbo bag is easy to transport bulk powdery materials. It has the characteristics of large volume, light weight and easy loading and unloading. It is one of the common packaging materials. It is characterized by simple structure, light weight, folding and small space Characteristic.
1. Do not stand under the container bag during hoisting operation.
2. Please hang the lifting hook in the center of the sling or rope, and do not lift it obliquely, lift it on one side or pull it obliquely for bagging.
3. Do not rub, hang or collide with other articles during operation.
4. Do not pull the sling to the outside in the opposite direction.
5. When forklift is used for container bag operation, please do not make the fork contact or tie into the bag body to prevent breaking the container bag.
6. When handling in the workshop, try to use pallets to avoid hanging the container bags, shaking and handling at the same time.
7. The container bags shall be kept upright during loading, unloading and stacking.
8. Do not keep the container bag upright.
9. Do not drag the container bag on the ground or concrete.
10. When it is necessary to keep it outdoors, the container bag shall be placed on the shelf, and the container bag must be tightly covered with opaque shed cloth.
11. After use, wrap the container bag with paper or opaque shed cloth and store it in a ventilated place.